Monday, September 28, 2009

Samantha Bennington - Future Mrs. Austin Collie?

Name:
Samantha Bennington
Age:
33
Lives:
Riverview Drive near Washington Blvd (I hop on Meridian Street driving to work every day--it's sooo convenient!)
Car:
A vintage 1986 Jeep Wagoneer with original wood panels -- What else would I drive?? All my friends have one!
Job:
Business Analyst at a tech consulting firm in Carmel, soon to be promoted ahead of that girl from Western Illinois. My IU education speaks for itself!
Marital status:
Single! Single! Single!
Works out at:
I really enjoy running along the river in the neighborhood! I'm a free spirit.
Favorite bar:
I just love all the bars in Broad Ripple, with the exception of the dirtier and less-classy ones. Well, any bar where there are handsome men drinking Heinekens will do for me! I'm sure Austin loves to hang out and drink a Heineken!
Favorite bar to spot Austin Collie:
I would love to spot Austin in any of the Broad Ripple or Keystone Crossing bars, but he'd have to be sipping a Heineken to get me really turned on!
Favorite musical group:
I love 96.3 (all my friends hate me for it! They think it's too "urban") and 99.5 ZPL.
Favorite Starbucks:
The Starbucks at the Fashion Mall. Nice shopping too!!
Favorite Starbucks Beverage:
Well, I don't like to drink coffee as it stains the teeth and plus I am “independent” and like to be different. So instead I drink tea. My favorite drink: Extra Tall Grande, double-cupped Peach Mango Tea with one Equal and one Sugar and a wedge of fresh lemon--and by fresh, I mean I want to SEE THEM cut up that lemon! (I'm not using some withered, old maid of a lemon in my drink!) In the winter, I like two ice cubes to cool it properly and in the summer I take it iced with a splash of hot water to keep myself from getting an iced tea headache!! If I'm feeling really frisky, I spice it up with some Bailey's, which I keep hidden in a flask in my Wagoneer. Shhhh!
Favorite part of Austin Collie's body:
I am so in love with Austin’s hot bootie! A man with such a hot Heinie should not be single!! I know he’s way younger than me … but he’s a Colt and no one will care at all!
If I had Austin alone for 15 minutes, I would:
I would tear off his clothes and ask him to play hide and go-seek. No, just kidding. I would ask him to do things a proper Broad Ripple Trixie does not say in public, thank you very much.
Why should Austin choose me over the rest of the Trixies?
Well, my Indiana University education has so much more prestige than all those other girls out there with undergrad degrees from petty minor colleges or even Purdue. Austin should like me just for that alone. Plus, I'm moving up, soon to be promoted to Senior Analyst, and I have a killer SUV and a real cute home on Riverview Drive. Oh, and I just love shopping at Saks and Form+Function! NFL players appreciate things like that.
Dream marriage proposal scenario:
Austin would propose to me. Isn't that enough of a thrill itself??? I would so cherish being in the players' wives club. I would sell my Wagoneer and buy either a Range Rover Sport or another vintage collectible … like maybe a 1948 Town & Country wood panel convertible. I grew up in a Connecticut family and we really appreciate our vintage vehicles. They are awesome to take "antiquing" on weekends. Well, then I would also be able to park right at the stadium on game day where the players park. I would be able to zoom through the crowds and lean on the horn as people scrambled to let me through, giving me the honor and super treatment I deserve. And all those girls with the low-end degrees, who only get to go to Colts games when they get invited at work .... well, I must say they would all simply die to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BROAD RIPPLE TRIXIE SOCIETY

"Simply making the BEST of what we have"