Monday, September 28, 2009

Anne Roberts - Future Mrs. Austin Collie?

Name:
Anne Roberts
Age:
27
Lives:
Paxton & Guilford [right in heart of it all!]
Car:
Red 1997 Jetta, Trek Edition
Job:
Jr. Paralegal at Barnes & Thornburg Law Firm downtown
Marital status:
Single -- very single
Works out at:
Cardinal Fitness on Broad Ripple Ave.
Favorite bar:
Brothers right here in the Village
Favorite bar to spot Austin Collie:
Sullivan's Keystone Crossing or Bella Vita waterfront at Geist
Favorite musical group:
Anything on 101.9 RadioNow, I just love how they replay my favorite songs over and over and over and ...
Favorite Starbucks:
56th & Illinois, all my friends go there too.
Favorite Starbucks Beverage:
Extra Skim extra shot triple iced mocha, with three equals.
Favorite part of Austin Collie's body:
I just love his face, I wish all the rest of the men in BR had his face. Any men I find with such a handsome face end up being gay.
If I had Austin alone for 15 minutes, I would:
I would take him to the nearest tattoo parlor, have him autograph my body, and then have his signature permanently tattooed on me!
Why should Austin choose me over the rest of the Trixies?
I just don't know, I'm just so shocked that I made it this far. Austin, please please please choose me!
Dream marriage proposal scenario:
Austin would take me out to Oceanaire (downtown on Meridian near Barnes & Thornburg where I work). I've only been there once before, with a client, it was so fabulous. Austin would arrange with the wait-staff to have my engagement ring inside one of the clams that I would order for an appetizer (I just love those sooooo much). I would open it with one of those little clam pliers, and there it would be. I think I would break down in tears as I yelled "yes!...yes!...yes!" over and over. Then, Nathan Baker, one of the firm’s partners, would see me there (he loves to dine at Oceanaire with his clients) and promote me to Senior Paralegal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BROAD RIPPLE TRIXIE SOCIETY

"Simply making the BEST of what we have"