Monday, September 28, 2009

Chrissy Gilbert - Future Mrs. Austin Colle?


Name:
Chrissy Gilbert
Age:
29
Lives:
Just north of 58th on Ralston - Broad Ripple proper
Car:
Silver 2000 Jetta VR6
Job:
Public Relations
Marital status:
I'm married, but I would leave my husband (a boring consultant dweeb) for Austin in a heartbeat!
Works out at:
The Jordan "Y" on Westfield, oh ... and I run in the neighborhood.
Favorite bar:
The Casba & Old Pro's Table
Favorite bar to spot Austin Collie:
Champps at Keystone Crossing!!
Favorite musical group:
Third Eye Blind rules!
Favorite Starbucks:
In Nora next to Whole Foods, I jet by on my way to the Jordan Y every morning when I work out.
Favorite Starbucks Beverage:
Double Cupped Double Tall Extra Shot No Foam Skim Soy Iced Vanilla Latte (hot in the winter!)
Favorite part of Austin Collie's body:
"The Package" .... of course!
If I had Austin alone for 15 minutes, I would:
I'd have him autograph everything in sight, just so I could have his autograph in my cube at the PR firm, and everyone would know I'm with Austin.
Why should Austin choose me over the rest of the Trixies?
Well, I originally came from Louisville, and (thankfully) escaped to Indy to try and discard my rural heritage. However, since Austin played football at BYU and came from a small town, I would really cherish not having to conceal the real me in my own home. God knows I have to do it everywhere else!
Dream marriage proposal scenario:
During the half-time at the Super Bowl, Austin would grab a portable microphone, walk over to my front-row 50 yard-line seat, and propose to me before a crowd of 80,000 fans (including all my co-workers from the PR firm). I would say "Yes!" and jump into his arms. He would carry me up and down the field while Payton Manning launched autographed football bombs into the cheering crowd as souvenirs, and then we'd exit through the team tunnel and go to St. Elmo's for my first wedding shower and everyone would have huge, medium-rare Porterhouse steaks, shrimp cocktails and martinis! All my co-workers would be so jealous of me! Everyone would!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BROAD RIPPLE TRIXIE SOCIETY

"Simply making the BEST of what we have"